CCDF Financial Aid Information
Income Guidelines on their website include the following:
- Parents/foster parents who are working or going to school or have a referral from the Department of Child Services (DCS) or a referral from TANF/IMPACT.
- A family’s gross income (before taxes & any other deductions) can not be over 127% of the federal poverty level to be eligible for the program. The family can then remain on the program until income exceeds 85% max of the Indiana Median income guidelines by Family Size. Licensed Foster parents, seeking care for foster children, and parents involved with the Department of Child Services do not have to be within these income guidelines. The following table will help you determine whether or not you may qualify for the CCDF Program.
Size of Family
Pre-Tax Monthly Income Limit
- You must have proof of identity for all family members.
- You must be a resident of the county where you are applying for assistance.
- Child receiving assistance must be a U.S. Citizen or a qualified legal alien.
- If you have any other questions please call 317-545-5281. This is the number of the office for CCDF vouchers.
You can apply for Child Care Assistance on the Indiana Early Ed Connect: